OPPO Bangladesh Communication Equipment Co. Ltd. Sales Monitor jobs
OPPO Bangladesh Communication Equipment Co. Ltd. Sales Monitor jobs circular will be published
Job Title: Sales Monitor
No. of Vacancies
- Conscientiously implement the corporate rules and regulations, strive to improve sales skills and ability.
- Sales promoter recruitment, training and management.
- Follow up the target; reach the sales target and terminal management Accomplish sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Coordinate relationship among shops and sales promoter relationship with the shop. Develop instructional material for sales trainees.
- Make promotion and growth plan for each sales promoter.
- Make regional training system and plan.
- Standardize management regionally.
- Manage the temporary sales team, implement shop temporary plan.
- Intercommunication and reach internal satisfactory.
- Deliver excellent customer service, with fluency in standard Bengali and English as required
- Answer inquiries about company and its smart phone
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person/phone
- Keep up to date with company sales policy, current promotions and pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while contributing to company growth
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings.
Educational Requirements : BBA/MBA or equivalent from a reputed university.
- At least 1-2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Sales, Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Smart phone or Telecommunication Industry.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Excellent English language communication skill and able to listen, speak, read and write in both language, (English certificate are required)
- Strong negotiation skill and strategic thinking ability
- Pro-active, self-motivated and self- driven
- Good sense of teamwork and service.
- Be able to work with persons of different cultural background
- Get used to work over-time frequently.
Salary Range: Negotiable
- Amazing career opportunity with faster career growth.
- Attractive Sales Incentive
- TA ( Transportation Allowance)
- Full attendance bonus
- Over than one year seniority bonus
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
OPPO is a global electronics and technology service provider that delivers the latest and most exquisite mobile electronic devices in over 20 countries, including the United States, China, Australia and many countries throughout Europe, Southeast Asia, South Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
Leaders in Technology
We are passionate about exploring the latest that technology has to offer. Since the start, our products have pushed the boundaries of technology. An example is the 6.65mm OPPO Finder we released in mid-2012, then the world’s thinnest smartphone. Towards the end of 2012, we announced one of the world’s most anticipated smartphones, the OPPO Find 5, featuring a 5〃 1080p display and a 13 megapixel stacked CMOS sensor, it was the world’s first smartphone with hardware supported HDR.
The Highest Quality Standards
OPPO uses only highest quality components available on the market. Alliances with the leading international partners ensure that we have the latest and best hardware available. With an uniquely independent R&D capacity, we design, develop, manufacture, market, and sell our products ourselves.
We have full control over the entire supply chain, from our factories to the hands of our customers. This way, we can design for the end product in mind and ensure that only the best quality products reach our customers.
Our customers are the core of our business, and satisfying them is the precondition to our existence. OPPO products are co-developed with our customers, with customer feedback playing a big role in both hardware and software development. For our smartphones, we have adopted rapid release cycles, releasing a weekly firmware update based on customer feedback.
Interested candidates may apply with a detailed CV with a cover letter supporting the candidacy for the position through[email protected].
The deadline for submission of the application is August 20, 2016.